The SE873K5 is the latest addition to Telit SE873 family and is the natural migration path from SE873 and SE873Q5.The SE873K5 is a multi-constellation receiver in 7x7x2.25 mm QFN-like package including embedded SQI flash, RTC, TCXO.
- Latest generation chipset
- Complete GNSS module, including TCXO, RTC, and flash memory
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou
- Flexible power management modes allow improvement to the battery life
- Supports both local and server-based A-GNSS for improved TTFFs
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) corrections increase positioning accuracy
- Battery friendly
The SE873K5 is a multi-constellation receiver in 7x7x2.25 mm QFN-like package including embedded flash, RTC and TCXO, as well as a pre-selection SAW filter for coexistence with other radio technologies.
SE873K5 is able to track and navigate simultaneously all four GNSS constellations (GPS + Galileo + Glonass + Beidou).
The SE873K5 provides GNSS information over a serial port (UART, I2C, or SPI* interface) using the NMEA protocol, and Its low power-processing core delivers several customizable power-saving modes to optimize current draw for the desired use case.
The receiver supports both local and server-based Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) for for improved TTFF. SatelliteBased Augmentation System (SBAS) corrections from WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN can be used to increase positioning accuracy. The internal flash memory allows Firmware (FW) updates and customization as well as Extended Ephemeris (EE) storage.
The SE873K5, thanks to its small package, the latest generation chipset, and the advanced power modes is the ideal solution for wearable, light portable devices and battery powered solutions.
Full spec sheet found here