The LE910C1 and LE910C4 4G LTE modules are compliant with the 3GPP Release 10 and are available with optional quad-constellation GNSS capability.
- Best-in class 3GPP rel10 platform
- MTC features ready according to 3GPP Rel.12
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
The LE910Cx series of 4G LTE modules are compliant with the 3GPP Release 10 and are available with optional quadconstellation GNSS capability. This compact LGA form factor family is available in a variety of configurations, supporting both single-mode and fallback as needed for specific regions, carriers, and use cases.
The LE910Cx is a member of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor. The Telit xE910 Unified Form Factor Family is comprised of 2G, 3G, and 4G, 3GPP and 3GPP2 products sharing a common form factor as well as electrical and programing interfaces which allows developers to implement a “design once, use anywhere” strategy.
Cat.4 and Cat.1 4G with 3G/2G fallback for Europe with full coverage for EU market
Cat.4 and Cat.1 4G North American market - AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile
Cat.1 4G North American market for Sprint (LTE singlemode) and AT&T (with the addition of global roaming capabilities due to 3G/2G fallback)
Cat.1 4G with 3G fallback for APAC optimized for the ANZ region and Japan