The SE250B4 series is Telit’s second generation of smart modules with Android that supports LTE Cat 4, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity, and an embedded GNSS receiver in one package.
- Pre-certified processing power, rich multimedia experience and reliable wireless connectivity in one package for fast time to market
- Android for easy application development
- Exceptional application and system performance based on the Qualcomm® QCM2290 quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A53@2.0 GHz 64-bit processor with built-in Adreno™ 702 GPU
- Enhanced mobile rendering APIs for image and video applications via Adreno 702 GPU
- Powered by two Qualcomm Hexagon™ QDSP6 v66K
The SE250B4 is Telit’s second generation of smart modules with Android that supports LTE Cat 4, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity, and an embedded GNSS receiver in one package. Powered by the Qualcomm® QCM2290 quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A53 64-bit processor with built-in Adreno™ 702 GPU, the SE250B4 module is ideal for industrial and consumer applications requiring high data rates, multimedia functions and edge computing capabilities. It provides interfaces to easily connect to displays, cameras and various sensors and come with high-performance application processing and graphical processing power to boost the next generation of smart IoT devices requiring multimedia capabilities. Android allows easy, flexible and streamlined application development and opens access to the biggest software ecosystem for enhanced innovation.
The SE250B4 includes three variants:
1. The SE250B4-NA for North America offers wide band support, including AT&T Band 14* and T-Mobile U.S.* specifical Bands 66 and 71.
2. The SE250B4-EU for Europe and other regions includes support for Band 28 and fallback to legacy 3G and 2G technologies.
3. SE250B4-WE: Worldwide, Wi-Fi only (non Cellular).
Full spec sheet found here